Welcome to the South Carolina Quarter Horse Association
The South Carolina Quarter Horse Association is an AQHA affiliate and a nonprofit organization that was founded in 1962. The association was formed to promote, develop and provide beneficial services to all disciplines such as showing, trail riding, and clinics. Our shows offer all levels of riding such as open, Novice Youth, Youth, Novice Amateur, Amateur, and Amateur Select. So come join us and have lots of fun, meet new people, and show off your horse.
Our new website is a work in progress. If you have any questions please contact Jackie Barnes at 843-607-5614 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The association’s address is:
168 Woodland Shores
Charleston, SC 29412
November 10, 2013
Hope everyone is doing fine.
SCQHA has some event updates:
1. The SCQHA Awards Banquet is scheduled for Saturday, February 1, 2014 at the Hilton Garden Inn, Columbia Northeast (same location as previous few years). The time will be 6:00 pm. We will also be joined by Deyond Spann, aka Dragon Entertainment, to provide music and dancing for everyone. Looking forward to another fun night with family and friends!!
2. SCQHA General Membership Meeting will be February 1, 2014 at 11:00am at the same location as the Banquet. Please come and join in the elections and volunteer on a committee.
3. Points are updated for the year please let Jackie Barnes 843-607-5614 or email@example.com if there is a problem. Points will stand as of December 2, 2013.
4. 2014 Confirmed Show Dates: March 14-16, 2014 May 2-4, 2012 July 24-27, 2014 August 22-24, 2014 September 12-14, 2014 as I get conformation from AQHA on the rest of the dates for 2014 I will keep you informed.
5. Cutting and Ranch Horse Pleasure will be added to the March and May shows.
In closing SCQHA hopes everyone has a Safe and Happy Holiday Season.
Contact information: Website: scqhaonline.com
………………………168 Woodland Shores
………………………Charleston, SC 29412
*Please check out our Sponsors Page.